Old September 6th 06, 04:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
John Doe

Default Does anyone know if The Nvidia 6600 series choips work now?

Don't know about the 6600, but my 128 MB 6200 AGP card works fine with Aero
with the default driver Vista Pre-RC1 installed. However, when I try out
the latest driver (96.33), it refuses to run Aero, claiming I don't have
enough memory, so I rolled back to the default 95.64 drivers Vista Pre-RC1
installed.

wrote in message
Hi I Have a nvidia 6600 256mb card I was wondering if anyone was able to
get it to boot in Vista RC-1 with aero glass interface in normal windows
mode with the lastest nvidia 93 series drivers ?