Old September 9th 06, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
chessman

Default Printers that WILL work in Vista?

How'd you get it to work? Anything special?

"Urstad" wrote:

Got my Hp laserjet 1020 to work in vista32 with xp32 drivers. its b&w and
very cheap.

~urstad

"Mildred Savalier" wrote:

Can anyone tell me what printers they can get working in Vista?
I need a cheap printer for work, I only need black and white printing.
If I have to buy another printer just to run on this machine I want it cheap
LOL

Thanks for any help.

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.