Old September 9th 06, 11:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Peter van de Beek

Default CanonScan Drivers

There probably will come official Vista drivers lateron. Cause Microsoft
arranged the BuildIn Color management in Vista, in arrangement with Canon.
So I think that Canon would work hard on good working Vista drivers. My
Canon i850 allready works, right out of the box, on my Vista RC1 x64.

See the next link for information about the alliance between those two:
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...taCanonPR.mspx

"Louis" wrote in message
Hello,

I desparetly need a vista 64 bit driver for my canon 8400F.
I can not find it, and are afraid: "using vista = no scanner".

Does any one have a driver?