Old September 10th 06, 06:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jason

Default Scanner doesnt work in Rc1 but worked in Beta2...

I have an HP scanjet 4600 that I cant seem to get to work. The computer
detects it but HPs scanner software wont even load in RC1 (it worked fine in
Beta2) and the built in windows fax/scan software also acts up. It can do a
preview scan but if I try to actually scan it gives an error:

"Error applying settings to driver"

I cant get it to scan at all now, yet it worked perfectly in Beta2...

Anyone got any advice on how to get this working?