Old September 10th 06, 10:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Joel Johnson

Default Bluetooth

Hmmmm...They are not listed there at all. I went one step further and
looked in the device manager and they are both listed as "Other
Devices\Bluetooth Peripheral Device" with exlamation marks. The device
manager shows that there is no driver installed for this. Given that both
devices implement bluetooth standards (I've used them on other bluetooth
devices before) my expectation is that these drives must ultimatly come from
microsoft. Is there any way that I can verify support for the A2DP or AVRCP
bluetooth profiles within Vista RC1 x86?

Joel Johnson

"cyanna" wrote in message
Do they actually show up as paired in the windows mobile device center? Or
are they simply listed there but no actually paired?

"Joel Johnson" wrote:

I've paired some bluetooth devices with my Dell Precision M70 and I have
no
idea how how to make vista connect to them. I have paired some wireless
headphones (Audio Sync) and a Motorola DC800 (Also "Audio Sync."). My
phone
is paired to. But for the life of me I don't know how to connect to
these
device. I can only pair and then viw the services they offer.

Joel Johnson