Old September 11th 06, 01:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Micah

Default When Screen Resolution is enlarged the desktop Scrolls

Alright,
I have a Dell 600m Laptop. It has a ATI Radeon 9000 64MB video card.
Currently if I go above 1024 x 768 Resolution the whole desktop is no longer
in view and Vista then does some werid scrolling. Now I pretty sure this is
not vistas' fault. It must be something to do with configuration. Something
else that is werid is that 4
Monitors show up in device monitor. Since this is a laptop there is only 1
display adapter. I have been able to have a bigger resolution than 1024 x 768
in XP. Maybe its because I don't have a ATI driver but one provided by
Microsoft. Or maybe because my Monitor shows up as Generic Non-PnP Monitor.

Thanks for all the help, Sorry if this is a duplicate post I have tried to
search all day for an answer

Micah