Old August 2nd 07, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
nemobob

Default Playing audio into a chatroom.

I really hate to ask the same question a third time, but, I'm trying to
figure out the same thing. Wish I had an answer, but, as yet, I do not.

"Ang22263" wrote:

I have the new vista...and trying to figure out how to play music in paltalk
chat rooms with a headset...not a separate microphone. This vista is
completely different than XP......Had no problems with XP but can not figure
out how to do it on vistas. Can u help????

"WangoTango" wrote:

Just got a new computer with Vista installed. All drivers are current.

Problem: In PalTalk chatroom people can hear me thru cam's built-in mic. But
when I play music (I used WMP and itunes) no audio comes thru.

With XP, their was never a problem using the mixer to control output.

Using motherboard onboard audio.

Anybody else having this problem?

Thanks.