Old September 20th 06, 05:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Lincoln 6 Echo

Default Sony Micro Vault Tiny USB Drive Drivers??

But I didn't get an answer in the first place

P.
"Dave B." wrote in message
But it is a bad thing because I blacklist anyone who does it, so hope in
the future I don't have an answer you need.

"Lincoln 6 Echo" wrote in message
I had to move it for testing an application, but it's not a bad thing to
do since my post is always at the top then

Petar
wrote in message
Maybe you could start by setting your clock properly.

DIV"Lincoln 6 Echo" > wrote in
message .../DIV Hi,

I got this 2 gig Sony MicroVault Tiny USB flash drive, but it seems
Vista cannot find drivers for it.

It does not come with any either since XP dettects it itself as a
MassStorage Device and it installs appropreate things.

What can I do abou this?? I really want it to work under Vista.

Help.

Petar