Old August 7th 07, 06:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
rlpeeb

Default Unable to delete folder (0x800710FE

It seems you never got your answer from the originator. I am having the same
problem. I was unable to get your proposed solution to work. I am also
surprised that searching all posts there is no more conversation about this
error. For what it's worth, I'm running Vista 32. The whole Video folder is
tied to Sync that only creates errors.

""Helen Li [MSFT]"" wrote:

Hi JP,

I am just writing to see how everything is going. If you have any updates
or need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let me
know. I am glad to be of assistance.

Regards,

Helen Li

Microsoft Online Partner Support