Old August 9th 07, 05:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
alljs2

Default HP All-in-one printers disappearing when there are changes in the network status

I did have the same annoying problems with my HP printer especially
getting the scanner function. I did receive various responses from HP
but one actually worked and although the printer/network sleeps it
always is recognized and functions. The drivers and software on the
install disks sold with these printers only function up thru XP but not
Vista. Here is the link to get Vista version download for HP.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...2093&lang=e n

Sorry the addr is so long it wouldn't insert the full url as a link so
just copy and paste the full addr for the full function software for
Vista. Hope it resolves other's problem too.

--
alljs2
alljs2's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=29119

http://forums.techarena.in