Vista Banter

-   -   HP psc 1350 installation problem. (http://www.vistabanter.com/33719-hp-psc-1350-installation-problem.html)

FG March 23rd 07 08:29 PM

HP psc 1350 installation problem.

Hello,

I hope this is the right group for my question.

Has someone succeeded in fully install the software/hardware
for the HP psc 1350 All-in-One printer ?

The printer works. Thus, Vista recognizes the printer.

I can scan a document using any (?)
graphics software..

But in the course of install the software fails to detect a printer.
Similarly, adding a printer afterwards is not possible.
I cannot choose the scan mode (text, gfraphics, etc); OCR
is not available and I cannot configure the printer's scam nutton
to launch the HP software. All this works flawlessly under
WinXP.

Thanks.

dipso[_2_] April 13th 10 07:28 AM

FG;123503 Wrote:
Hello,

I hope this is the right group for my question.

Has someone succeeded in fully install the software/hardware
for the HP psc 1350 All-in-One printer ?

The printer works. Thus, Vista recognizes the printer.

I can scan a document using any (?)
graphics software..

But in the course of install the software fails to detect a printer.
Similarly, adding a printer afterwards is not possible.
I cannot choose the scan mode (text, gfraphics, etc); OCR
is not available and I cannot configure the printer's scam nutton
to launch the HP software. All this works flawlessly under
WinXP.

Thanks.

Hi,
Hp 'psc 1350' (http://tinyurl.com/yclmzlg) full software and driver