After upgrade to Vista Home Premium, I can't print multiple copies

Old March 23rd 07, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan,microsoft.public.windowsupdate
PA Bear

Default After upgrade to Vista Home Premium, I can't print multiple copies

This is a Windows *Update* newsgroup, not a Windows *Upgrade* newsgroup.

Forwarded to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan via crosspost.

Vista-specific newsgroups include:

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unt
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_mainten ance
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org

Kokomojo wrote:
with HP LaserJet 1200 or HP OfficeJet 7110 All-in-One. Other print
functions work well, it's just that when I ask for more than one copy of a
document, both printers will print out just one copy.

Printers are on a stand-alone computer; no network.

I just took the default Vista drivers when I plugged the printers in after
the upgrade. I downloaded the Vista drivers for these printers from HP's
web site, but Installation hangs. I tried running them as Windows XP SP2
compatible. No go.

Thanks for any help.

Old March 24th 07, 12:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsupdate,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Kokomojo

Default After upgrade to Vista Home Premium, I can't print multiple co

Thank you Dan, that's a great work-around!

Sorry if I offended the sensibilities of others, but I was directed here
from other sections of Microsoft's web site (after going to HP's web site,
where they said check with Microsoft).

Old March 24th 07, 01:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsupdate,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Shenan Stanley

Kokomojo wrote:
with HP LaserJet 1200 or HP OfficeJet 7110 All-in-One. Other print
functions work well, it's just that when I ask for more than one
copy of a document, both printers will print out just one copy.

Printers are on a stand-alone computer; no network.

I just took the default Vista drivers when I plugged the printers
in after the upgrade. I downloaded the Vista drivers for these
printers from HP's web site, but Installation hangs. I tried
running them as Windows XP SP2 compatible. No go.

Thanks for any help.

Shenan Stanley wrote:
I'm afraid you will need to go to HP for help with their drivers...

Kokomojo wrote:
Thank you Dan, that's a great work-around!

Sorry if I offended the sensibilities of others, but I was directed
here from other sections of Microsoft's web site (after going to
HP's web site, where they said check with Microsoft).

You offended nothing/no one.

You asked a question about an HP problem in a Microsoft newsgroup and made
no mention of being directed here by anyone/anything. It is natural to
direct you to the proper newsgroup/forum for your question when presented
with no information to say you have been to such places.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Old August 17th 07, 05:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsupdate,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Kimba

My printer won't print multiple copies either. I haven't ticked the collate
button. Any suggestions? Epsom say it is a vista problem..
--
kimba

Old November 18th 07, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsupdate,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
hmiller2

I am having the same problem with Vista Home Premium, but only when I try
printing multiple copies of documents on MS Word Version 8.5, to my Canon
PIXMA MP160. I have tried many things such as updateing the printer driver;
deselecting the collate button, and printing directly to the printer. I have
no problem printing multiple copies of documents from other sources. Any
solutions out there?
--
HLM