Old August 13th 07, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Wonderman

Default Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900 Issues

I have edited the Windows update service to not update hardware.

Interestingly though in running update after the Sony files the graphics
driver updates\d again as well as the audio. Device Manager shows
everything is a proprietary driver. Even the Memory Stick Driver !

"Wonderman" wrote in message
I have a Sony laptop ( 2 years old ). Sont is not supporting it for Vista
but through trial and error I have gotten everything to work except the VGA
ouput. It runs through the first boot screens bu no joy after that. I
have installed all the same or similar drivers from Sony for machines
similar and still nothing.

Iwas wondering if there was any experiens out there as to how to get this
to work ? I'm wondering if an Intel driver moght do the trick ?
Also the Sony drivers for on screen volume and video dont work either.
Might be model # specific ?