Old August 14th 07, 08:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
brink[_369_]

Default Vista 64 Search is not seeing any of my Outlook 2003 contacts.

chunnel;419686 Wrote:
I just installed Vista 64. Search is working fine and pulls up tif's and
doc's etc... However, it is no longer finding contacts from Outlook
2003.
Is there some setttings that I need to change? I have already had the
start over from scratch and that didn't solve the problem. Will the 64
bit
system just not find 32 bit Outlook files?

Hi Chunnel,

You might try adding or including the file type and folders for Outlook
to what will be Indexed. You can look at this link for how to do it.
It may do the trick for you.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/69...g-options.html

Shawn

--