Old August 18th 07, 06:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Neil

Default How to uninstall Symantic Antivirus Software?

Before you answer, here is the problem. I just upgraded my XP Pro to Vista
Home Premium. I was running Symantic Antivirus Corporation version 10.1
unknowingly that it was not compatible with Vista. Now, I want to install
10.2 which is compatible but the program will not install. It get a message
saying that this version software isn't compatible with Vista which must be
wrong. I tried uninstalling the version 10.1 first and it will not do it. I
get the same message. I did go thru my control panel if you are wondering.
Please help.