Squirrely Mouse

Old March 27th 07, 10:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Abbastanza

Default Squirrely Mouse

If my mouse pointer is off my a millimeter it will minimize /maximize the
screen. It's driving me crazy and I cannot figure out how to fix it. Anyone
else having this problem?

TIA

Abbastanza
Old March 28th 07, 11:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Steve Thackery

Can you explain the problem more clearly? If your mouse pointer is "off"
what, exactly?

Are you clicking, and the window minimises/maximises, or just pointing?

Have you experimented by turning off the pointer acceleration (which often
makes me miss my target)?

We'll need a more specific description of exactly what you are doing, and
what happens, I'm afraid.

Steve

Old March 28th 07, 02:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Abbastanza

Steve:

Thanks for responding.

The mouse pointer may be in the box for 'previous page', for instance, but
not exactly centered on the blue arrow, and, instead of taking me to the

It does not overshoot the destination.

Richard

Old March 29th 07, 09:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Steve Thackery

OK, sorry Richard, I honestly don't know what could be causing this.

Hopefully someone else will join in.

Steve

Old January 29th 08, 11:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Thomas

I think I may know what you're talking about. I'll give you a link to another
thread that helped me out:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...=en-us&m=1&p=1

I hope you can use that link. If you still have any questions feel free to
ask and I'll do what I can.

-Thomas