Old August 19th 07, 10:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
mayjacks

Default Low Disk Space in Recovery "D" Vista OS

Hi. I know exactly what you are talking about. I too have a Vista Ultimate OS
and when I click on "computer" and all the hardware shows up such as "C:",
"E:", etc., there is one that is labeled Recovery "D:", and there is a red
indicator showing the amount of space used (just like the green one next to
hard drive "C:").

At this time, The green one for "C:" harddrive indicates very little space
is being used. However, the "D:" drive indicator is red, and is almost all
the way to the end, which means I too, have only the "1%" of disk space left
that you mentioned.

I am afraid to delete these files and have found nothing about this disk in
the system's book.
please let me know if you find out anything about this disk. Thanks, Mayjacks

"Mart" wrote:

My computer alerts me that I have low disk space in recovery "D". Recovery
shows 1% of disk space left. How to I correct this. This is my first post
and I'm a beginner at this.