Old August 21st 07, 04:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DevilsPGD

Default Microsoft WPD FileSystem Volume Driver - On every bootup

Every time I reboot, I get a prompt asking for permission to install
"Microsoft WPD FileSystem Volume Driver", every time I do, and all is
well until the next reboot.

If I choose "Ask me later" my card reader doesn't work, so it appears
likely that I do want this driver installed.

Any clues why I'm prompted on each bootup for the same driver?

--
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than just a kind word.