Old October 20th 06, 01:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Arge

Default LEXMARK

You might want to check out the HP drivers before making that decision. I
am looking for drivers for two HP's. A 1022n and a 1320n. In addition to
that I am looking for Lexmark drivers for a X83, but my Lexmark E232 is
working just fine.

Arge
"BIGDADDY51" wrote in message
I didn't have much luck either. Live support said that there no Vista
drivers
available now, and that older Lexmark products might not get ANY Vista
drivers, even after the release of VIsta. Guess it's time to buy HP
products.

"Philip Saunders" wrote:

Hi,

Anybody know where I can get VISTA drivers for LEXMARK X2350 all in one.

There's nothing on there site.

For RC2 I'm shocked at lack of support on the driver front.

Regards
Phil