Old November 2nd 06, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Vista_View

Default ATI XPRESS 200M - display 'settings' window keeps popping up

I Don't think it happens with the Standard drivers installed by Windoiws it
only seems to be happening when 3rd Part drivers such as ATI's Vista Drivers
or Driver by OMEGA are installed.

"Norm Grace" wrote:

Hello,

I am having the same problem on a Dell Inspiron 6000 w/ATI Mobility X300.
The problem started when I installed the latest ATI Vista driver for the
X300. It seems to work fine other than that. I will let you know if I find
an answer.
--
Norm G

"achristo" wrote:

Hi All,

Anyone know why the display settings window would keep popping up? It pops
up everytime I reboot or boot.

Fix?

Thanks,
Alan