Old August 28th 07, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Alfred Kaufmann

Default 2GB to 4GB, how much of an improvement?

I'm sure there would have been a huge difference just going from 1 to
2 GB. It is the difference of going from 2 to 4 GB that I am
wondering about.

Al

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:07:14 -0500, icon57
wrote:

well, i didnt upgrade from 2 to 4 gb's , i just started out with the 4
gigs in my sig.
i did install vista with only 1 stick, and there was a huge difference
with all 4 gigs installed. I will be moving up to 8 gigs shortly.