Old August 28th 07, 07:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
רועי

Default Can't faxing more than one page with Windows Fax And Scan

When faxing more than one page, the first page sent OK but the second page
get "stuck". I hear the fax sound keep going and it won't finish sending
until I press "Disconnect". The second page failed to be sent.
It happens every time I send more then one page. If I send one page it's fine.
I tried other fax software like MightyFax and it was successful every time.
The problem is in Windows Fax And Scan only.
I'm using Windows Vista.