cort in BILL GATES pocket?? well.........

Old April 1st 07, 02:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
loaderopp

Default cort in BILL GATES pocket?? well.........

Every new O/S is going to have bumps and pot holes, There is no getting
around it.
There is to many choices of software and hardware combo's for anyone to
build an o/s that will cover all the set up choices we have!!

Windows 2.0 and up has been the samething new o/s new problems, time will
solve them.
my system.
intell 945 board
dual core 2.80 pent D
2 western digital 250 gig
1 seagate 160 gig all sata's
ati PCI-e X1600 512 video
canon pixma 950 scanner\printer
lite-on cd\dvd burner
lite-on Dvd player
2 gig 533 ddr2 ram

i bought the second 250 just for vista, have it set up dual boot ( just in
case )

Vista 64 bit home prem media edition
Very happy system is stable and Quick run's very well with no problems i had
more problems on Xp then i have had with Vista. noticed a few improvements in
system proformance download speeds, boot times, program loading,

Most are having driver problems and that is a given, look at all the
hardware with so many venders, you cannot blame an OS for lack of
drivers\support that is up to the hardware vendors. Vista did not just pop
out of thin air ( they knew it was coming)

Look at all the software, it's up to them to to fix support problems. and
yes some older software will never work with vista, i would not want it to.
as that would hinder any advancement with computers and has with any new
system there is going to be some teething issue's

And last but not least You AS THE END USER must decide FOR yourself if you
are ready to cut your teeth on a new o/s system. Knowing full well there is
going to be some problems. with drivers and software, are you ready to
shelve some of your programs, and box some of your hardware. And if you were
not prepared to face that you should of never bought Vista,

OR XP, windows 2000, Windows 98, 98se, windows 95 or 2.0 or 3.0, 3.1. 3.11
ect.

"dingo" wrote:

i just think theres more people out there that have had a worst problem with
vista.i one of them.so like to here someone elses thoughts on the new OS.is
it really what you expected? or you just had enough with vista you feel like
you have had the ruff end of the pineapple?
"dingo" wrote in message
are you to a victum of vista??? felt ripped off??dissapointed with the new
OS? cos its let you
down?............................................. .well i would like to
hear your story?

Old April 2nd 07, 04:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Guess Who

XP was NOT like Vista when it was first released. It worked - and all the
hardware I had worked, and drivers were released fairly rapidly. Creative
has STILL not provided a non-beta FULLY WORKING driver for their Audigy /
XFi series of cards.

I intend to stick with XP. I only come here to follow up on the latest
troubles folks are having.

"Drew" wrote in message
Geez...Why Don't you start with the xp groups and ask them what XP was
like when it first came out before you start spouting off about a op
system that has been out what 2 months ??...Give me a frickin break and
get a life !!!

Old April 2nd 07, 05:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Vance

Look if you want to upgrade to vista just buy a new computer cheepo i mean
**** if you care that much about the fact of having a new OS just buy a new
computer. I haven't had in problems in a month so knock on wood. anyways
laters

Old April 2nd 07, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Conor

In article , Guess Who says...
XP was NOT like Vista when it was first released. It worked - and all the
hardware I had worked, and drivers were released fairly rapidly.

Just because the hardware you had at the time happened to work doesn't
mean it was the same for everyone.

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
Old April 2nd 07, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Don't understand your question. Do you mean you feel caught as in trapped
or do you mean the court (as in the legal system) is in Mr. Gates' pocket?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

Old April 5th 07, 01:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Iron Feliks

"Guess Who" wrote in message
XP was NOT like Vista when it was first released. It worked - and all the
hardware I had worked, and drivers were released fairly rapidly. Creative
has STILL not provided a non-beta FULLY WORKING driver for their Audigy /
XFi series of cards.

I intend to stick with XP. I only come here to follow up on the latest
troubles folks are having.

So you think Vista is to blame for the the peripheral manufacturers who
haven't bothered to produce updated drivers for existing products. Care to
bet that these manufacturers will release new, "Made for Vista", peripherals
so they can sell you something new?