Old November 15th 06, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dave B.

Default Install Vista on Sata HDD

Has nothing to do with SATA, it depends on the motherboard chipset and the
IDE controller.
This is nothing new, XP and 2000 are the same way, you may need to provide a
driver during installation.

wrote in message
I heard that Vista RC2 can't recognize Sata HDD if it is installed when
starts system from DVD-Rom. So how about RTM versin?

And I can't find the drivers for Vista for my Creative Webcam Live and
Samsung SCX-4100 printer. Someone said I may use those drivers for Winxp
64bit, but others said it might cause "blue screen". I wonder which one is
true? What can I do?

Thanks.