Vista Banter

-   -   Computer Doesn't Recognize G: Drive (Mass Storage Device) (http://www.vistabanter.com/36466-computer-doesnt-recognize-g-drive-mass-storage-device.html)

Chip April 3rd 07 03:24 PM

Computer Doesn't Recognize G: Drive (Mass Storage Device)

When I connect my eFilm device to my computer (MS Vista), in order to
transfer pictures from my digital camera to my computer, my computer does not
recognize or acknowledge the eFilm device (USB).

How do I get my computer to recognize a mass storage device (G drive)?

Thank you for any help.

Conor April 3rd 07 08:17 PM

Computer Doesn't Recognize G: Drive (Mass Storage Device)

In article , Chip
says...
When I connect my eFilm device to my computer (MS Vista), in order to
transfer pictures from my digital camera to my computer, my computer does not
recognize or acknowledge the eFilm device (USB).

How do I get my computer to recognize a mass storage device (G drive)?

Thank you for any help.

Some need drivers. Check the mftrs website.

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........