Folder Permissions

Old April 12th 07, 12:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
d3daiM

Default Folder Permissions

d3daiM;266193 Wrote:
So where are the new folders located?

Like, where is the New Start Menu folder?

I also cannot modify various files in my C:\Program Files [(x86)] such
as the MSN folder without an access denied. I am, however, logged on in
the Administrator account.bump..

BTW, cool trick Bgg

--
d3daiM