Old September 10th 07, 10:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
acruet

Default USB speakers wiped out my built in speakers

I attached some remote USB speakers, then when they are removed my laptop
refuses to revert to its built in audio device.
I have re-installed the device drivers but I cannot see the built in Audio
device in my device manager.
There is a bulleting dated May 2007 that says the USB device remains
recognized even if it is physically disconnected.
I need my audio device back. What can I do to be able to use the audio
device again?