Old September 16th 07, 03:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
nweissma

Default Help to delete a document in print queue

one answer, for me anyway, is Control Panel | Printers | (click the printer
icon to highlight it) | horizontal ribbon menu, along the top, includes the
button "see what's printing" -- click this and delete the print job

second answer is that the printer's driver may include this option: right-
(or left-) click the printer's icon in the notification tray. the queue
listing may be there.

--
32-Vista Home Premium
Intel DG965RY Motherboard

"Mario" wrote:

Hi,
I have a HP psc 2200 all in one printer and have tried to delete a document
in the print queue and will not delete and will not allow me to print
anything until this has been deleted?

I have tried to delete printer but will not delete?

I am running Vista home premium

Any ideas would be great

Mario