Old September 16th 07, 07:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
spaceangel_2003[_2_]

Default Windows DVD Maker will not recognize my DVD burner

I read the article and it seems like this should be done only when your DVD
burner wont work at all but mine will work if i use nero. The only thing it
wont work on is windows dvd maker. Does this artile apply to that as well?

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

Try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b/929461/en-us

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"spaceangel_2003" wrote in message
When i try to burn a DVD in windows dvd maker it will not let me select my
dvd burner. The pull down menu under dvd burner is blank. My burner did
however work when i used the trial version of nero so i know it is not
something wrong with my burner. can anyone help me with this???