Old September 17th 07, 05:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Paduch

Default Losing Sound and TV at start up

Good Day,

(Almost) Every time I start my computer, the sound is missing and I have to
reinstall the drivers and reboot. Its sound built into the motherboard. ASUS
M2V with REALTek sound. Subsequently, when I start my Media Center to watch
TV, I have to reinitialize the TV withen Media Center. I dont have to
reinstall the drivers, but I cant watch TV until I setup the TV signal. I'm
using an ATI TV Wonder 650 with analog cable. Finally, withen MC, the guide
is off time by about 2 hours. I think that have to do with the timezone being
set up incorrectly. By the way, I had windows installed by a professional and
not myself. This is after a total format and reinstall. I've had the problem
since may. Any thoughts?