Vista Banter

-   -   Averatec 2200 drivers (http://www.vistabanter.com/37746-averatec-2200-drivers.html)

Raj Kumar April 8th 07 07:42 PM

Averatec 2200 drivers

Ha anyone found video driver for averatec 2200 (2260EY1). Averatec promised
a video driver for vista in March 2007. Nothing has been posted as yet. I
had searched numerous forums and found that many are looking for the same
driver. I think the card is an S3 DeltaChrome.

handydad October 12th 08 10:23 PM

Averatec 2200 drivers

I found the driver your looking for today..'TriGem'
(http://www.trigem.com/us/support/drivers.asp)
some of the other drivers on the site won't download but video works..I
could send you the zip file but I don't know how to attach anything to
it here...sorry..Terry...aka handydad

--
handydad