Old September 25th 07, 06:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Latharion

Default Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems

I just wanted to say how glad I was to find out there were others out there
who still used the Strategic Commander and had gotten it to work in Vista! I
followed the instructions and it worked like a charm! I really like my SC
for more than just gaming (I use it in CAD drawing as well as Photoshop).
Contrary to what the MVP stated, there really is no viable substitute out
there at this time. The other solutions just don't have nearly the
functionality. Thanks again, Turbotoes!