??vista belkin bluetooth & drivers??

Old April 11th 07, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
YASMOBILE

Default ??vista belkin bluetooth & drivers??

hi to you all my first ever post ,hope someone can help me.i have a
problem ,i have a belkin bluetooth adaptor ,and am using vista now as
i upgraded my pc.BUT.i have lost the cd that came with the adaptor, and
one of my freinds said that the belkin adaptor ,would not work on
vista??is this true, if not can someone please give me a link to the
correct drivers and anything else i will need in order to be able to
use this on my vista pc .thankyou for any help..............i do not
have the cd that came with adaptor.as ever seems to have
disapeared...............like everything else in my house lol

--
YASMOBILE
YASMOBILE's Profile: http://www.vista64.net/forums/member.php?userid=2408

Old April 11th 07, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Michael Solomon

YASMOBILE wrote:
hi to you all my first ever post ,hope someone can help me.i have a
problem ,i have a belkin bluetooth adaptor ,and am using vista now as
i upgraded my pc.BUT.i have lost the cd that came with the adaptor,
and one of my freinds said that the belkin adaptor ,would not work on
vista??is this true, if not can someone please give me a link to the
correct drivers and anything else i will need in order to be able to
use this on my vista pc .thankyou for any help..............i do not
have the cd that came with adaptor.as ever seems to have
disapeared...............like everything else in my house lol

Go to www.belkin.com, click Support Center at top of left column, on the
page that appears, under product support, select "Bluetooth Products," if
this is a dongle, select Dongles then selct your model, the page to which it
takes you should have inforamtion as well as drivers.

That's where to look for future reference, however, there may not yet be
Vista compatibel drivers available in which case, you will need to contact
Belkin to see if they will be supporting your product in Vista and when
drivers might be available.

--
Michael Solomon

Old April 14th 07, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
joke

I agree with Michael but in addtion, I can say that Belkin support says that
they are Vista 32 & 64 bit compatible. I am currently using the F8T012-013
driver from the web-site in 64-bit Vista without any issues. You don't need
the original cd either.
Good luck.

Old April 20th 07, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DanV

Default Belkin Bluetooth Dongle

http://www.belkin.com/support/

I have a Belkin F8T013 Bluetooth dongle. I downloaded the drivers and I was able to get my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to work, but I can't get my Bluetooth Mouse to work. They both work on my XP computer but not on my Vista. Let me know how things work out for you.
Thanks,
Danv

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Old April 20th 07, 10:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
YASMOBILE

hi downloaded drivers etc from belkin site all works perfect
thxs.regarding getting youre blootooth mouse to work.before i purchased
this vista pc.i bought the same unit a hp pc 4gig one.and asked to have
vista tacken off.and xp service pack 2 put on instead.as i use certain
programms that would and will only run on xp..i completly had the vista
tacken of .xp installed .but the wireless mouse would not work
properly,and had to take it back to shop and get same model but with
vista on instead..the pc guy in shop told me that with the hp pc that
the drivers for a wirless mouse had to b put in temp files etc
something like that and they had to wipe the partion bit with the re
boot system in it .but this completly mucked it
up........................so now have a 4 gig 32 bit vista premium set
up.and all works great except certain things.that this forum and its
members are slowly getting me the answres thxs to all

--
YASMOBILE