For some reason when i try to install my lexmark x2470 printer windows vista
does not reconize it as anything and refuses to install it, even with the
updated driver from lexmark...anyone ??

Cari \(MS-MVP\) April 18th 07 04:06 PM

Lexmark X2470 not being reconized by vista

Do other USB devices work OK on your PC?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

Terry April 26th 07 11:34 PM

vista crap

yeah another person is having this after downloading it from lexmark

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

[email protected] May 10th 08 07:25 AM

Lexmark X2470 not being reconized by vista

I also got the conversion software from Lexmark for the x1270 and if I
costed the wasted hours, should just buy a new printer that has the
vista OS. I can print but not scan.