Old October 11th 07, 09:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
John Barnes

Default 64 Bit

Make sure you can get 64-bit drivers for your computer BEFORE you buy the
64-bit version. You may well find that hardware and software you own will
not work on 64-bit, so be prepared.

"Nick" wrote in message
It is a OEM Version from HP

I actually ordered a tx1000z and it has home premium 32 bit on it, but I
have 4GB of memory and I need a 64 bit to see it all

"Nick" wrote:

I have a 32 bit version of windows vista Home. Is there any way I can
get a
free copy of 64 bit vista home or an upgrade disk or anything, I want to
go
out and buy windows Ultimate 64 bit but is that the only version that is
64
bit?