Old October 11th 07, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Lincoln

Default Unable to open pics in Windows Photo Gallery on my Vista desktop

pics IN a folder on my desktop will open fine. I can go in to the folder and
open them up no problem

however...

pics (.jpg) just sitting on the desktop won't open.....I click it.... and
nothing

no error's, no boxes pop up...Pic will not open in Win Ph Gallery

I've checked associations....seem fine and correct..
default programs assignments...jpg's defaulted to with Windows Photo Gallery

they will open with other programs without issue

When i log on to my wifes Identity she can open pics on her destop
normally....in a folder or out of the folder

Any ideas?....I've checked here and I'm stumped

Hoping there's a fix for this...

thanks

TD