Old October 11th 07, 05:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Default "Scale to fit" print option never works

Make and model of printer(s)?

Works here on Canon ip4300, ip4200, ip6600, i950, i560 and Lexmark Optra S.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Shaun" wrote in message
I have tried it on several printers, previously on XP and now on Vista
Ultimate and it never works.

What I expect it to do is resize an image so that it fits on the page.

What it does is nothing. I doesn't resize the image at all, as far as I
can
see, let alone fitting it onto the page.

Am I not using this feature correctly, or is it a bug in Windows that MS
never seem to get around to fixing?