Old October 14th 07, 04:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jennihul

Default Resolution Reset on Startup

I have this issue as well and it's been several months since this first post.
No answers yet? It's very annoying to have to reset the resolution everytime
I open the lid of my laptop.

JH

"Andy" wrote:

I have a 1280x1024 monitor. Every time I start Windows Vista, my screen
resolution automatically resets itself to 640x480. I have no idea why, but I
have to change it back every time i start Windows. I've looked around, but I
seem to be the only one I know of who has this problem. Does anyone know how
I can solve this?