Vista Banter

-   -   nvidia geforce 6800 xt driver problems (http://www.vistabanter.com/40458-nvidia-geforce-6800-xt-driver-problems.html)

~Hiei~ April 20th 07 12:10 AM

nvidia geforce 6800 xt driver problems

hello i have tried and tried to install the drivers for my video card from
both nvidia and the microsoft vista update and nomatter what i do it tells me
that i have no video card installed when i install it from nvidia and the
microsoft updater will not install it. it says it comes up with the error
code of 800705B3. someone please help

pete April 21st 07 01:11 AM

nvidia geforce 6800 xt driver problems

Try this........under Control Panel/Programs uninstall the present Nvidea
Video drivers
under Device Manager uninstall the video card.
Shut the system down and open the case.............make sure the card is
seated properly.
Restart and let Vista detect the card.............then install the Nvidea
Drivers...make sure they are Vista drivers from the Nvidea Website.
peter