Old October 20th 07, 06:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Kryten.[_2_]

Default Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems

Lucas;468885 Wrote:
Help me... =\ I tried to do all the steps, but it didn't work here.
Windows Ultimate X64, I disabled the UAC, did al the steps, but in the
Device Manager, I couldn't find the driver for Strategic Commander,
only for
other stuff.
"Select the device driver that you wish to install for this hardwa"
"USB Human Interface Device" and if I uncheck the box: "Show compatible
driver"
A lot of another drivers will appear, but not Strategic Commander.
In my Device Manager, I found
+Humand Interface Device
|_4: Humand Interface Device USB
|_3: HID-compliant consumer control device
|_2: HID-compliant device
Any help ??

This is all i can get too,and i've tried all three suggestions to the
letter(been at it all afternoon) i don't understand why mine wont work
and others do?

--
Kryten.