Thumbnails will not show

Old April 23rd 07, 12:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
AJA

Default Thumbnails will not show

I just did a new install have the Nvidia geforce 6100 nforce 405 video card
running business vista. When I go and look at my wallpaper all the images in
the thumbnails have the same picture. When I click on them the wallpaper
does change in the background so I can see what it is -- but it would be
alot easier if each thumbnail would have the correct picture. Is there
anyway I can get the pictures to show in each thumbnail.
--
AJA
Old April 23rd 07, 11:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
AJA

Thank you -- that cured the problem
--
AJA

"mikeyhsd" wrote:

there are several options for thumbnails, one is under Folder Options View tab.
might used the search in vista to look for a few more.
why they are scattered around, good question.

Old November 13th 08, 04:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
sevenhyde

I was having a problem with thumbnails messing up, and the Vista site
walked me through re-setting the thumbnail cache, to reset the issue. My
problem now, is now the thumbnails won't come back! I have a lot of
pictures, and need thumbnails to save a ludicrious amount of time. Any
help in restoring my lost thumbs?

--
sevenhyde