Old October 29th 07, 11:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Michael

Default message stuck in outbox

Did you ever get a response to your question here?
I have exactly the same problem in Vista64, and it is making Windows Mail a
real nightmare to use, since I need to check Email every few minutes and then
I have to click on 2 separate dialogs to continue to check mail. Sending mail
anytime requires the same gymnastics.

Michael

"mikeskoda" wrote:

I have a message stuck in my outbox that cannot be moved or deleted.Now when
I open windows mail it brings up a pop up saying you have one or more
messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified would you like
to use your default account to send these messages ?I have to click no then
its starts send and receive
I have spoken to my ISP provider they cannot help.Help please its very
annoying and its slowing up the e-mail opperation