Old October 29th 07, 11:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Default message stuck in outbox

Try Microsoft's fix:

"Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a
computer that is running Windows Vista"

That page offers two download options. Unless you know for sure
you have 64-bit Vista, use the 32-bit option.
--
Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM]

"mikeskoda" wrote in message ...
I have a message stuck in my outbox that cannot be moved or deleted.Now when
I open windows mail it brings up a pop up saying you have one or more
messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified would you like
to use your default account to send these messages ?I have to click no then
its starts send and receive
I have spoken to my ISP provider they cannot help.Help please its very
annoying and its slowing up the e-mail opperation