Old November 1st 07, 05:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
pikkumies

Default Problem Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 - Bluetooth

Anyone actually got this thing solved? I have exactly the same problem.
The mouse worked fine for 6 months. After that problems arose. I get 8
green blinks, after that a constant red fast blink. The problem IS NOT
with the batteries, i've tried several different batteries and i
experience the same problem. Sometimes.. if i take the battery out abt
10 or 15 times, suddenly the same battery starts to recharge.

Probably a hardware problem. My mouse was manufactured January 2007.

--
pikkumies