Vista Banter

-   -   7200 rpm Ultra-IDE hard drive loud during automatic system restore (http://www.vistabanter.com/42458-7200-rpm-ultra-ide-hard-drive-loud-during-automatic-system-restore.html)

GT April 29th 07 02:24 AM

7200 rpm Ultra-IDE hard drive loud during automatic system restore

I have a 160GB, 7200 rpm, Ultra-IDE hard drive and during automatic or manual
sytem restore the harddrive is loud for about 4 minutes.

Richard Urban April 29th 07 03:32 AM

7200 rpm Ultra-IDE hard drive loud during automatic system restore

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--

Regards,

Richard Urban