Old November 1st 07, 11:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
pedro_silva

Default Card Reader won't read 2Gb SD card

I got the same problem here. I have a notebook hp nc6400 running windows
vista and it was not able to recognize correctly my 2GB SD card. The
solution above I found in a forum at HP.com.

Run regedit and edit the key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\t ifm21\Parameters.
Change the value from 16 (Decimal) to 1. Reboot and voilą.

It worked fine for me... I hope it can work for you guys too.

Regards

--
pedro_silva
pedro_silva's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=34158