MSI MS-6967 Bluetooth Dongle driver

Old May 1st 07, 01:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
D Phillips

Default MSI MS-6967 Bluetooth Dongle driver

I am battling to get a Vista driver for this hardware. Any help please?
Old May 1st 07, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
D Phillips

disregard problem fixed

Old May 2nd 07, 02:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
PeterG

what was your solution?

"D Phillips" wrote in message
disregard problem fixed

Old May 8th 07, 02:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
D Phillips

Use this X86 for Vista 32 X64 for 64

BTW your email address does not appear correct. My email program rejects
your address.

Pls tell me if you have been able to install the inf file. My bluetooth
dongle works 100%....

"PeterG" wrote in message
what was your solution?

"D Phillips" wrote in message
disregard problem fixed

Old March 19th 08, 12:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
draqula

I am having trouble understanding this post. I have had PC until about a
month ago but recently I have purchased laptop with Vista Home Premium
32bit operating system, and I am having difficulties using my MSI
Bluetooth MS-6967. Can you guys please help me to find the driver or
software for this product which is also compatible with Vista.

Thanks for you time.

Ugur

--
draqula
Old December 2nd 08, 06:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
drewmclain

what's the solution? can't find nowhere!

--
drewmclain
Old December 2nd 08, 09:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Buster[_2_]

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:27:33 -0600, drewmclain
wrote:

what's the solution? can't find nowhere!

Solution to WHAT? You are obviously replying to a very old post.

YOUR solution would be to start a new thread and describe your problem
in detail.

BTW - it's "Can't find anywhere!".
Old December 3rd 08, 11:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
[email protected]

Yes, I realize the posts are old. I was not holding my breath knowing
the last post was in March and never gained a response. I was simply
taking a chance that someone may have resolved the issue and read this.
The resolution was to help an elderly couple not spend money on a new BT
dongle. I will start a new thread in the future.

P.S. Thank you for the grammar lesson.

drewmclain

's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/d...in-msn-com.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-har...ces/739150.htm