Old November 12th 07, 01:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
crazykooter[_2_]

Default 2 Sata DVD-Rs that are very slow

Like title says I have 2 sata burners that just wont work right in vista
64. I have tried every thing I know yet that read and write very slow.
My system is a Asus P5K-E wifi board. 4 gigs of ram and 2 sata
2 250 gig hdds. Ive tried resetting bios to stock. Heck ive searched
google for hrs trying to find an answer to this. One of the burners is a
brand new Samsung and the other is a Plextor 716a.The firmware is up to
date on both. I have changed sata ports as well.

--
crazykooter