Old November 15th 07, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Guest

Default message stuck in outbox

You may have to delete those messages from the Outbox.

If they seem stuck, download and install this fix, with Windows Mail not
running:

It's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, but also works in other
folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit version or the
64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Note that if you have an
antivirus program from Norton or McAfee, the problem is likely to
come back eventually, in which case you should try the same fix
again.

"daleandmar" wrote in message
news
Mikeskoda,
I am having the same problem. Did you find a fix?
daleandmar

"mikeskoda" wrote:

I have a message stuck in my outbox that cannot be moved or deleted.Now
when
I open windows mail it brings up a pop up saying you have one or more
messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified would you
like
to use your default account to send these messages ?I have to click no
then
its starts send and receive
I have spoken to my ISP provider they cannot help.Help please its very
annoying and its slowing up the e-mail opperation