Vista Banter

-   -   Exporting video throug 1394 does not work with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/43907-exporting-video-throug-1394-does-not-work-vista.html)

KaGu:-} May 6th 07 01:08 PM

Exporting video throug 1394 does not work with Vista

I am using an Amilo Pa 1538 +b laptop from Fuj / Siemens. It is possible to
capture video from my DCR-HC40E with an acceptable rsult, but when trying to
export an edited AVI to the camera it does not work.

I have tryed the Fuj /Siemebns support but they "does not support
software". Sony states that the DCR-HC40E is compatibled with Vista and
instructs me to contact Microsoft to get a solution. Microsoft seems to
consider the problem "Yours problem" if I do understand al other posts that
reports similar problem.

So; Who should I copntact to get a solution of this problem.